- The abstract must be typed into this Abstract Submission Form in English.
- Title should be centred, short, specific, and informative, with a font size of 12 pt. Arial.
- Author information should include first name, second initial, surname and affiliations with a font size of 8 pt. Arial. Up to 10 authors are allowed. Presenting authors’ names should be bold and presenting authors should be denoted with asterisks.
- Affiliation should be Organisation, Town/City, Country – example: College of Public Health, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan
- The abstract text should include “Background/Aim”, “Methods”, “Results” and “Conclusions”.
- The abstract is restricted to 300 words (not including the title, author information and affiliations) and tables, graphs or figures are not allowed. It should be written with 9 pt. Arial as font.
- Do NOT CAPITALIZE LETTERS.
This abstract will be published as submitted in: Abstracts of the 2018 Epidemiology (ISEE). Research Triangle Park, NC: Environmental Health Perspectives, without modification.
Presentation preference (Select one checkbox)
- Symposium summary: Title Symposium (please overtype this)
- Pre Conference Workshop summary
- Oral (Symposium) : Title Symposium (please overtype this)
- Oral (General Sessions)
- Poster (General Sessions)